A pencil is a hand tool for writing or drawing, usually on paper. Most pencil rods are made of graphite powder mixed with a clay binder that is easy to erase. The most common pencil liners are thin wooden, usually round, hexagonal in cross-section, but sometimes cylindrical or triangular. The outer casing can be made of other materials, such as plastic, flocking or paper. In order to use the pencil, the casing should be carved or peeled off to expose the working end of the core as a sharp point for people to express themselves.
Pencil is a simple but wonderful handheld instrument that meets the needs of your office and study thanks to its smooth dark lines. HB pencil is the standard for daily writing. You can also make different grades of lead for different needs and build or order your ideal pencil in a range of color combinations including one line of text and ample fonts. Beside the pencil practical usage, you may put your logo on for promotion or advertising of your brand at low costs, please rest assure that residual graphite from a pencil stick is not poisonous, and graphite is harmless if consumed, people will consciously or unconsciously keep you in mind when using, so obviously this will be one of the best promotion item to selection.
- Made of basswood, graphite refill. The delicate brushstrokes are very drop-resistant and easy to clean.
- Lead grades: Listed from softest to hardest: 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, and 9H.
- Satin-smooth finish for a secure, comfortable grip
- Material selections: Graphite pencils，Solid graphite pencils，Liquid graphite pencils，Charcoal pencils，Carbon pencils，Colored pencils，Grease pencils，Watercolor pencils
- Shape selections: Triangular, Hexagonal，Round, Bendable
- Very suitable for promotional gifts, souvenirs, birthday gifts, etc. Great for schools, homes, and office.